A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Truong, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- INR monitoring
- abdominal pain
- annual physical exam
- chest pain
- diabetes management
- flu shots
- hair loss
- high blood pressure management
- high cholesterol
- joint injections (platelet rich plasma injections)
- runny nose
- skin rashes
- sore throat
- sports clearance
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Truong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Truong MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken Truong practice?
- Dr. Ken Truong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Truong practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Internists.