Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ken Truong
Dr. Ken Truong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy. Dr. Truong is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. Dr. Truong has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ken Truong has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ken Truong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Astoria, NY 0.05 mi2
Dr. Frank Palumbo
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Astoria, NY 0.05 mi18