A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Truong, Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Truong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Truong MD is a male Allergist and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Ken Truong practice?
- Dr. Ken Truong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Truong practices Allergy near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Astoria Allergists.