A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Truong, Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Truong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Truong MD is a male Allergist and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Ken Truong practice?
- Dr. Ken Truong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Truong practices Allergy near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Astoria Allergists.