Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Friendly professional caring competent doctor

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong exhibits what I consider the ideal level of care, professionalism and devotion to his patients. He is such a delight to see, his staff is incredibly sweet and personable, and I genuinely love going to see their team.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

it is my first visit and I am happy; Dr.Truong listen to my concerns.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Overall experience was good. Dr. Truong communicated clearly and effectively and presented himself professionally. The wait time was longer than expected but I was able to schedule my appointment the same day, which was great.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Truong showed a lot of care and concern for my health and addressed all of my issues.I recommend him as a primary doctor.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Hes great

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was only a first time visit but he was pleasant and very kind, but authoritative when addressing serious concerns. Willing to listen and apparently let you try lifestyle changes first as a mean to achieve health goals, if you insist. Neat office.

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very nice doctor.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is awesome.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great guy. I've been there three times in the past year and have never had to wait for more than 10 minutes.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is an extremely kind doctor. He is very smart and very thorough, and compassionate. I highly recommend him!

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Easy to make an appointment. Great doctor - listens well, provides clear explanations, very nice!

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great, knowledgeable and straightforward doctor.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He seems very serious to the point of coming off cold. He is knowledgable and answers any questions, but as the patient you have to make the effort to ask the right questions as sometimes he gives you open-ended answers.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I spent many months looking for a personal physician. I was referred to Dr. Truong and have been extremely pleased with the attention that I have recieved. He is thorough and I have been seen immediately upon arriving for my appointment.

Apr 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant experience.

Apr 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A little confusion on my second visit with the receptionist had to wait 45 minutes just to get blood work done but other than that everything was great

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with Dr. Truong. He's now my new primary care doc.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i was prescribed the wrong medication

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is the best Dr. I've had in New York City. He is compassionate and understanding and thorough.

Apr 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor

Apr 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful visit as always. Great to see everyone!

Apr 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Very smart.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Troung is courteous, listens and is knowledgeable about his craft. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is excellent. He clearly communicates and takes time to listen to his patients concerns.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is always eager to address and solvepatient's health issues.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor always!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Much recommend! show details Much recommend!
by HIPPAPotamus on Mar 9th, 2015

Never a long wait, extremely professional and friendly. All around always an easy visit.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went in for a full blood work up and he was very thorough and clear about processing and giving me my results.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ken Truong is excellent. Very happy to have chosen him as my PCP. He is knowledgable, offers good advice and knows what he is doing.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is swift and sure, with a calm, soothing voice and a pretty good bedside manner.

Feb 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Neat, clean professional office and staff. Dr. needs to work on explaining medical issues in non-medical language.

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Troung .....is a young friendly passioned and dedicated Dr.

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is the best.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The visit was good. The only concern I have is that I called back to ask a question. The question was about a medicine. The responder said they would call me back. However, I did not receive any call.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely knowledgeable :)

Dec 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

N/a

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and systematic doctor. Took vital signs himself, listened and gave answers to all my questions.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit and I was very pleased with Dr. Ken. He was very polite, knowledgeable and efficient. The location of the office is also very convenient for me. My wife will be joining me soon as we both make Dr. Ken our physician.

Dec 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great listener and very thorough. Wonderful bedside manner and no wait time. I highly recommend Dr. Truong.

Nov 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is wonderful. Every visit with him is very perfect. He's so kind and patient, and he addresses all of my concerns.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is very kind, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. The office is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful!

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional.

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong's office was convenient and the wait time quite short. He made some simple suggestions regarding my upper back pain, and gave me a prescription for a painkiller which did indeed help. His manner, however, seemed rather distant and reserved.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good location. Just three blocks from the train. Receptionist seemed busy but helped me out promptly. Dr. Truong was very nice and knew what to prescribe for my situation. He talks quietly but that will not detract me from keeping him as my PCP. Grade A

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with my visit with Dr. Truong, he seems very thorough and made me feel very comfortable.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Nice experience show details Nice experience
by Gary Roggow on Oct 18th, 2014

I recommend this MD, he is very nice and professional. I am impressed with everything.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to Dr. Truong based on other good reviews I found online about him. When I went to my appointment, he was exactly how we was described, courteous, straight to the point and caring. I enjoyed my experience.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Turong was very helpful and I would recommend him to family and frfiends.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong was personable and thorough and got me in and out of the office quickly. I would go back to him again.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for the great consultation and check up!

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt, warm, was very clear in explaining my charts add well as what changes I need to look at going forward. Would strongly recommend to others. .

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is a nice guy. I only needed an annual check up. Office staff is okay, some are more accommodating than others. Good for a quick check up, not sure if I felt connected for a long term doctor, mostly due to office staff.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very glad to have found Dr. Truong. On my first appointment he was able to see me quickly, and he took the time to talk through my concern and come up with a plan of action. The office is very clean and nice and the staff is friendly.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor saw me early. He was nice, thorough and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Truong and the staff were all great, very polite, friendly, professional.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great, kind, hard-working professional. Would recommend to anyone.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick in manner however fairly thorough, friendly, and you can tell he is genuinely concerned with your health.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong was amazing. Explained everything to me even gave me a copy of my lab results (which no other doctor I've had in the past has EVER done). It was a great visit and I was in and out of my appointment within 30 mins. Best doctor experience!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Truong is a good listener and is very thorough in dealing with the patient's issues.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong was an attentive, good listener and patiently addressed all of my health concerns.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor.

Sep 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was very patient and caring. Receptionist was rude, however.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was brief but Dr. Truong seemed very personable and capable. Very happy to have him as my healthcare provider.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

On this most recent visit I was a walk in and was seen by Dr. Truong in less than ten minutes. He is thorough, and not wasteful of my time or money. We basically confirmed I'm a mild hypochondriac but we did it by the numbers (Stomach pain=pulled muscle)

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quickly help with my problems and was informative in answering all questions I had

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice doctor who is extremely efficient and thorough. I've always written down diseases and ailments that my family has had, but this is the first time I was examined for them (with the exception of things that come with blood work).

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Doctor, straight forward and to the point. I do feel he could be a little more personal, did feel a little rushed. You definitely need to ask questions so all your concerns are addressed. Do come prepared with questions. Overall very satisfied

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong was very personable, listened to my concerns and worked hard to diagnose and provide referrals and treatments for my needs. He is very kind and extremely knowledgable, but has a great respect for his patients as well. I highly recommend him.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, a very positive experience.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is very straightforward and to the point. The best things about his practice are: setting appointments is exceptionally smooth (this should be the standard); blood work taken on site (don't have to go to third party lab).

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Truong was very professional, friendly and thorough. He addressed all my concerns and the treatment he suggested worked perfectly. His office also followed up after my visit. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent consultation and service.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Brief but efficient.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The medical assistant was very unprofessional and disrepectfull toward all patients there. She didnt make any effort to get my results from the lab, i had to call, myself, to get them. very bad attitude.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome bedside manner... very conversational (whereas most doctors i've had are quick to just listen to your symptoms, hand down a prescription, and have you be on your merry way)

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Truong have been excellent his staff is polite and knowledgable the office is very neat. I've already recommend others the visit the doctor due to his calm and polite personality.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Truong was great - friendly, took good care of all my issues and scheduled the necessary followups very efficiently.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is a good listener and engages you in your care, rather than simply voicing decisions. I'm quite happy, as it's always an unsettling experience when one moves and has to establish a relationship with a new practice.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is easily one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of visiting. He addressed all my concerns and took the time to explain what he thought was wrong and the steps to rectify it. He's easy to talk to and very kind. He really helped me.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Truang was very professional, clear and concise. Some further information about my medical problem would have been appreciated, I had to go online for this info. Otherwise he was good.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is nice, ask every details and very informative.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Troung is very professional and informatove. He is patient, he listens, he has compassion. He really takes care of the patient. I recommend him to my friends.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Truong is thorough, knowledgable, courteous, and leaves you feeling very cared for as a patient. I highly recommend him as a primary care provider.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, and clean environment. Went in feeling nervous, but Dr. Truong's manner and interests in my medical concerns made me feel comfortable. Great doctor, and would highly recommend.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong had awesome bedside manner and took time to listen to my problems (and really stale jokes). His office was clean and not clinical, and I feel he was thorough in his questioning of my various symptoms.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Dr no long waiting and covers everything also very personable with his patients. 5 stars ??????????

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most humble, caring, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is great. I feel at easy that he is my doctor. It is so difficult to find a doctor I feel trust in. I highly recommend him.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was very easy to make an appointment. My wait time was minimal. Dr. Ken listened intently to my concerns. It was overall a very good experience.

Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Truong is very professional and attentive. He took the time to sit with me and discuss my medical history and any concerns that I had. The office was very clean and he was able to see me right away. I would definitely return.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thorough, but focused. I appreciate his willingness to communicate via email.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thorough, courteous, and hassle-free.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy to have Dr Truong as my new Doctor. He is very pleasant to deal with and makes me feel extremely comfortable. So glad i made the switch.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated Dr. Truong's thoughtfulness, and then his follow-up. I will definitely continue with him.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Truong is professional, competent and always courteous. Making an appointment is a breeze and the wait time is minimal. There's not much more you can ask for in a general practitioner. Highly recommended.

by Lily Villanueva on Jan 8th, 2014

I am very pleased to have chosen Dr. Ken Truong as my doctor. I find him to be very brilliant, patient, understanding to my needs and professional. He took time discussing and explaining my test results. He is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him.

Pleased patient show details Pleased patient
by Valerie C. on Dec 6th, 2013

I found Dr. Truong on ZocDoc and had a great experience. I was seen promptly, given a thorough annual physical and e-mailed the results within a week with encouragement to respond with any and all questions. For my needs, which are, fortunately, medically uncomplicated, I was quite pleased with the service I received.

Impressive Doctor show details Impressive Doctor
by Rayb on Nov 27th, 2013

I was VERY apprehensive finding a new doctor as my experience with my former doctor was horrible on all points. I'm very impressed with the doctor. He is thorough, professional, and generous.. His office is very clean and organize. Service is thorough (I repeat) and quick (response). Big points: CLEAN office, PLEASANT receptionist, EASY to get an appointment, and this is what I'm most impressed---the following day after my check up--I got my results already through a personal email (2) from the doctor! I HIGHLY recommend--5 STAR! I wish all doctors follow this doctor's example!

Good visit show details Good visit
Nov 15th, 2013

Extremely thorough and great to work with. Highly recommend

Annual Check up show details Annual Check up
by Sophia on Nov 5th, 2013

Fast and efficient

Great! show details Great!
by Victoria on Sep 27th, 2013

I really had a good experience I hate needles Dr.Ken made me feel comfortable and was very firefly great office

Annual Checkup show details Annual Checkup
by Joyce Pak on Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Truong was very efficient, kind, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions very well. He was also kind enough to help me fill out health forms for my company even after my appointment. Definitely recommended! :) Plus he is fast at responding to emails and following up.

Patient show details Patient
Sep 16th, 2013

I have absolutely no complaints about Dr. Truong. He is very thorough, very kind and professional. His office is immaculate too. I would highly recommend!

Sep 15th, 2013

I was seen almost immediately after my arrival and Dr. Truong was very thorough and took the time to listen to my history and health concerns. He took blood and the results came back in under a week. And he emailed them to me on a Sunday and offered to send my pharmacy the script so I could pick it up ASAP. Very happy - will return to see him as my GP.

by hany eskander on Aug 10th, 2013

My experience was very pleasant. Friendly and accommodating team. Dr. Truong is very thorough and answered all my questions. I highly recommend this place.

Strong recommend this doctor show details Strong recommend this doctor
by Ji Zhang on Aug 8th, 2013

I had very satisfied experience with Dr. Truong both in the hospital and at his clinic. Dr. Truong is very responsible and knowledgable. Under his care, I recovered from a serious sickness very fast. I would strong recommend Dr. Truong if someone who is sick and confused where you can find good doctor.

Manager show details Manager
Aug 1st, 2013

Very professional and well mannered. Followed up with me immediately the day after with test results, and engaged in email exchange answering questions.