Much recommend! show details Much recommend!
by HIPPAPotamus on Mar 9th, 2015

Never a long wait, extremely professional and friendly. All around always an easy visit.

Nice experience show details Nice experience
by Gary Roggow on Oct 18th, 2014

I recommend this MD, he is very nice and professional. I am impressed with everything.

Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Truong is very professional and attentive. He took the time to sit with me and discuss my medical history and any concerns that I had. The office was very clean and he was able to see me right away. I would definitely return.

by Lily Villanueva on Jan 8th, 2014

I am very pleased to have chosen Dr. Ken Truong as my doctor. I find him to be very brilliant, patient, understanding to my needs and professional. He took time discussing and explaining my test results. He is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him.

Pleased patient show details Pleased patient
by Valerie C. on Dec 6th, 2013

I found Dr. Truong on ZocDoc and had a great experience. I was seen promptly, given a thorough annual physical and e-mailed the results within a week with encouragement to respond with any and all questions. For my needs, which are, fortunately, medically uncomplicated, I was quite pleased with the service I received.

Impressive Doctor show details Impressive Doctor
by Rayb on Nov 27th, 2013

I was VERY apprehensive finding a new doctor as my experience with my former doctor was horrible on all points. I'm very impressed with the doctor. He is thorough, professional, and generous.. His office is very clean and organize. Service is thorough (I repeat) and quick (response). Big points: CLEAN office, PLEASANT receptionist, EASY to get an appointment, and this is what I'm most impressed---the following day after my check up--I got my results already through a personal email (2) from the doctor! I HIGHLY recommend--5 STAR! I wish all doctors follow this doctor's example!

Good visit show details Good visit
Nov 15th, 2013

Extremely thorough and great to work with. Highly recommend

Annual Check up show details Annual Check up
by Sophia on Nov 5th, 2013

Fast and efficient

Great! show details Great!
by Victoria on Sep 27th, 2013

I really had a good experience I hate needles Dr.Ken made me feel comfortable and was very firefly great office

Annual Checkup show details Annual Checkup
by Joyce Pak on Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Truong was very efficient, kind, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions very well. He was also kind enough to help me fill out health forms for my company even after my appointment. Definitely recommended! :) Plus he is fast at responding to emails and following up.

Patient show details Patient
Sep 16th, 2013

I have absolutely no complaints about Dr. Truong. He is very thorough, very kind and professional. His office is immaculate too. I would highly recommend!

Sep 15th, 2013

I was seen almost immediately after my arrival and Dr. Truong was very thorough and took the time to listen to my history and health concerns. He took blood and the results came back in under a week. And he emailed them to me on a Sunday and offered to send my pharmacy the script so I could pick it up ASAP. Very happy - will return to see him as my GP.

by hany eskander on Aug 10th, 2013

My experience was very pleasant. Friendly and accommodating team. Dr. Truong is very thorough and answered all my questions. I highly recommend this place.

Strong recommend this doctor show details Strong recommend this doctor
by Ji Zhang on Aug 8th, 2013

I had very satisfied experience with Dr. Truong both in the hospital and at his clinic. Dr. Truong is very responsible and knowledgable. Under his care, I recovered from a serious sickness very fast. I would strong recommend Dr. Truong if someone who is sick and confused where you can find good doctor.

Manager show details Manager
Aug 1st, 2013

Very professional and well mannered. Followed up with me immediately the day after with test results, and engaged in email exchange answering questions.