Dr. Ken Truong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ken Truong?

Much recommend!

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Never a long wait, extremely professional and friendly. All around always an easy visit.

Nice experience

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I recommend this MD, he is very nice and professional. I am impressed with everything.

Posted on January 25th, 2014

Dr. Truong is very professional and attentive. He took the time to sit with me and discuss my medical history and any concerns that I had. The office was very clean and he was able to see me right away. I would definitely return.

Posted on January 8th, 2014

I am very pleased to have chosen Dr. Ken Truong as my doctor. I find him to be very brilliant, patient, understanding to my needs and professional. He took time discussing and explaining my test results. He is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him.

Pleased patient

Posted on December 6th, 2013

I found Dr. Truong on ZocDoc and had a great experience. I was seen promptly, given a thorough annual physical and e-mailed the results within a week with encouragement to respond with any and all questions. For my needs, which are, fortunately, medically uncomplicated, I was quite pleased with the service I received.

Impressive Doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2013

I was VERY apprehensive finding a new doctor as my experience with my former doctor was horrible on all points. I'm very impressed with the doctor. He is thorough, professional, and generous.. His office is very clean and organize. Service is thorough (I repeat) and quick (response). Big points: CLEAN office, PLEASANT receptionist, EASY to get an appointment, and this is what I'm most impressed---the following day after my check up--I got my results already through a personal email (2) from the doctor! I HIGHLY recommend--5 STAR! I wish all doctors follow this doctor's example!

Good visit

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Extremely thorough and great to work with. Highly recommend

Annual Check up

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Fast and efficient

Great!

Posted on September 28th, 2013

I really had a good experience I hate needles Dr.Ken made me feel comfortable and was very firefly great office

Annual Checkup

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr. Truong was very efficient, kind, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions very well. He was also kind enough to help me fill out health forms for my company even after my appointment. Definitely recommended! :) Plus he is fast at responding to emails and following up.

Patient

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I have absolutely no complaints about Dr. Truong. He is very thorough, very kind and professional. His office is immaculate too. I would highly recommend!

Posted on September 15th, 2013

I was seen almost immediately after my arrival and Dr. Truong was very thorough and took the time to listen to my history and health concerns. He took blood and the results came back in under a week. And he emailed them to me on a Sunday and offered to send my pharmacy the script so I could pick it up ASAP. Very happy - will return to see him as my GP.