A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wiant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wiant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wiant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiant graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wiant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Aliviane No Ad
- NCED Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Kenneth Wiant MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Max K. Wiant practice?
- Dr. Max Wiant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Max Wiant practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.