A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Williams, Hair Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lloyd Williams DO is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Williams practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Dermatologists, Irvine Family Physicians, and Irvine Plastic Surgeons.