A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Williams, Hair Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Lloyd Williams DO is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Ken Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Williams practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Dermatologists, Irvine Primary Care Doctors, and Irvine Plastic Surgeons.