Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Williams, Hair Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lloyd Williams DO is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Williams practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Dermatologists, Irvine Primary Care Doctors, and Irvine Plastic Surgeons.