Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Williams, Hair Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lloyd Williams DO is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Williams practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Dermatologists, Irvine Primary Care Doctors, and Irvine Plastic Surgeons.