Learn more about Dr. Ken Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Winston, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Winston, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ventricle Cancer (Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Epidural Cranial Hematoma
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Winston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Rose Winston MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ken R. Winston practice?
- Dr. Ken Winston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Winston practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.