A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Young, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken He Young MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ken H. Young practice?
- Dr. Ken Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Young practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.