A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Zafren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Zafren, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Altitude Sickness
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafren graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Zafren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Zafren MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken Zafren practice?
- Dr. Ken Zafren has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Zafren practices Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Emergency Physicians.