A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendal Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendal Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendal T Freeman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kendal T. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Kendal Freeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kendal Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Chicago Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.