A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendal Stiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendal Stiles, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiles graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stiles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendal Stiles MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendal Stiles practice?
- Dr. Kendal Stiles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kendal Stiles practices Emergency Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Punta Gorda Emergency Physicians.