A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Black is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Black has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville, AL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kendall Black MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Black practice?
- Dr. John Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Black practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL.
See Huntsville Surgeons.