Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kendall Boone
Dr. Kendall Boone, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Rockford, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Boone is affiliated with OSF St Anthony Medical Center, Rockford Memorial Hospital and St Anthony Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kendall Boone has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Kendall Boone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.