A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Capecci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capecci
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capecci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Capecci, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Capecci graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Capecci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Louis Capecci MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kendall L. Capecci practice?
- Dr. Kendall Capecci has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Capecci practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.