A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Capecci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Capecci, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Capecci graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Capecci has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Louis Capecci MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kendall L. Capecci practice?
- Dr. Kendall Capecci has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Capecci practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Kitty Hawk, NC.
See Kitty Hawk Radiologists.