Learn more about Dr. Kendall Carll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Carll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carll
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Carll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Carll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carll graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Edward Carll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kendall E. Carll practice?
- Dr. Kendall Carll has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kendall Carll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.