A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Carll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Carll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Carll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carll graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kendall E. Carll practice?
Dr. Kendall Carll practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.