A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Carll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Carll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carll
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Carll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carll graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Edward Carll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kendall E. Carll practice?
- Dr. Kendall Carll has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Carll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.