inactive

Kendall M Griffith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 5th, 2011
The Wait was worth the time, information and Treatment given
Despite having my treatment in Florida, for my heart condition, Dr. Griffin was concerned about my overall care. He immediately address the treatments necessary to help me to live, with confort as I recover from the operation. He arranged for physical therapy and did all the necessary things that would eleviate my having to travel abroud for care. Therefore, every wait in his office is worth the time he spends with his patients.

August 21st, 2008
Emergency Procedure while on vacation!
My husband and myself and family cannot find the right words to express our graditude to Dr. Griffith, if it was not for him I would have lost my husband while on vacation on our cruise. My husband had a massive heart attack on St. Thomas, was airlifted to St. Croix where we met Dr. Griffith. He performed a catherisation and an angioplast and saved us from a lot of sorrow. My only regret is that we live in New York and Dr. Griffith is in St. Croix. His bed side manner is fantastic, he made a trip back to the hospital to meet with us and spent an hour talking to and reassuring us that all will be alright. He also has a fantastic team of professionals that he works with. I could go on and on because we owe a lot to Dr. Griffith.