Dr. Kendall Itoku MD Patient Reviews

3.1

January 12th, 2017
Very nice. I liked him alot!

August 4th, 2016
BAD MEDICINE!
I have a prostate anomaly. Itoku was watching my PSA score. In 6 months it raises almost 14 points (unheard of) and I have no symptoms for a cause of this raise (infection/injury) except cancer.. Doc wants biopsy ASAP. Staff mis handles the scheduling so badly, I begin to wonder if the latest PSA test is accurate. I ask for another PSA test. It comes back almost 14 points lower. GREAT! But, Itoku (through his nurse) just cancels biopsy with out looking into the disparity of test results. Prostate cancer is NO JOKE! I want to know which is the truth? If i hadn't asked for a new PSA test, I would have gotten a painful procedure for no reason. OR, maybe I do have cancer and Itoku isn't interested in finding the cause. BAD MEDICINE! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOC! I am off to a new urologist. Haven't seen the doc yet, but his nurses think this situation warrants a better look at. BE YOUR OWN HEALTH ADVOCATE!

June 2nd, 2016
Excellent doctor! I'd recommend him to anyone with kidney issues!

May 12th, 2016
Kidney stones
Dr. Itoku was great. When I had the stones, it was new to me. I had a vacation planned in Hawaii and he worked with me to do a lithotripsy to break the largest stone so I was able to go on my trip that had been planned for a year. Treated me very well and was extremely personable.

August 31st, 2015
Poor listener
Dr. Was not a good listener and talked on top of me. Spent all of 2 minutes with me just to order testing. Never felt so rushed by a physician.

July 28th, 2015
Do NOT go to see Dr Itoku!
I hesitate to call him a doctor. He is horrible and you will be sorry if you go see him. He performed a cystoscopy on me in the office which was pure torture. The kind of pain no doctor should ever inflict and that no person should ever experience. Yes, it was that bad. This guy is dangerous and should have his medical license permanently revoked.

June 3rd, 2015
Does not rate any stars. Very rude must have forgotten he took an oath to preserve life. Not good with elderly patients. Does not have time for them

March 20th, 2015
Worst Physician Ever!
Dr. Itoku was by far the worst physician I have ever dealt with. He was not up to date on his medical knowledge and had horrible bedside manner. He performed surgery on me, left me with significant scarring due to his horrific skills (or maybe he is just lazy with cosmetics) with suturing, and caused me significant sexual harm. I wish I had never met him.

April 24th, 2014
You're just a number
He rushes you out like there was no point of even coming in, he just read the report to me that I already got in the mail and talked nothing about the pro/cons of surgery and what it entails and/or his recommendations, just that surgery is an option, duh, I already knew that, thanks for taking my money for nothing

November 6th, 2013
There has to be better options
He is in over his head with keeping up with patients and even reading their darn charts and pathologies. Perhaps my family member died under his care outside the Dr.'s ability, but he got so much else wrong and rushed and unsatisfactory, I wonder....

October 11th, 2013
Bad manner doctor
He always rush and push patient, who wait for almost an hour...in the patient room..... Out the door. How did I find that my husband has stones in the kidney? The nurse told me..... He ordered the KUB but did not look at it and told me that all is clear. Come back in 6 months. I had to stop him and said. " Wait, your nurse told me there are stones in the kidney". Oh...he replied, let's look at the film then!!!!!!!! Never look at the film that he ordered. Never explain much of anything. I completely agreed with the first two comments posted. He always said " I will call you with the result ". He never did. I had to call several time and got to talk to his nurse...not him. I am looking for a new doctor myself.

November 4th, 2012
Too rushed to provide good care
This operation sucks. When I got there and signed in. There were already about 8 people signed in to see Itoku and they were all still sitting in the waiting room. Took me an hour to get back to the exam room where I waited another 30 minutes to see him. He blew in all in a hurry and was supposed to do a biopsy. When I was presented with signing a release of all of the Doctor's responsibility, I told him no thanks and left. I just don't trust a business that is based on moving as many people through as quickly as possible cutting on me. Especially when they want me to say it is okay if the screw up!