Urologist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Poor listener show details Poor listener
Aug 31st, 2015

Dr. Was not a good listener and talked on top of me. Spent all of 2 minutes with me just to order testing. Never felt so rushed by a physician.

Do NOT go to see Dr Itoku! show details Do NOT go to see Dr Itoku!
by Appalled Patient on Jul 28th, 2015

I hesitate to call him a doctor. He is horrible and you will be sorry if you go see him. He performed a cystoscopy on me in the office which was pure torture. The kind of pain no doctor should ever inflict and that no person should ever experience. Yes, it was that bad. This guy is dangerous and should have his medical license permanently revoked.

Jun 3rd, 2015

Does not rate any stars. Very rude must have forgotten he took an oath to preserve life. Not good with elderly patients. Does not have time for them

Worst Physician Ever! show details Worst Physician Ever!
Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Itoku was by far the worst physician I have ever dealt with. He was not up to date on his medical knowledge and had horrible bedside manner. He performed surgery on me, left me with significant scarring due to his horrific skills (or maybe he is just lazy with cosmetics) with suturing, and caused me significant sexual harm. I wish I had never met him.

You're just a number show details You're just a number
Apr 24th, 2014

He rushes you out like there was no point of even coming in, he just read the report to me that I already got in the mail and talked nothing about the pro/cons of surgery and what it entails and/or his recommendations, just that surgery is an option, duh, I already knew that, thanks for taking my money for nothing

There has to be better options show details There has to be better options
by grieving on Nov 6th, 2013

He is in over his head with keeping up with patients and even reading their darn charts and pathologies. Perhaps my family member died under his care outside the Dr.'s ability, but he got so much else wrong and rushed and unsatisfactory, I wonder....

Bad manner doctor show details Bad manner doctor
Oct 11th, 2013

He always rush and push patient, who wait for almost an hour...in the patient room..... Out the door. How did I find that my husband has stones in the kidney? The nurse told me..... He ordered the KUB but did not look at it and told me that all is clear. Come back in 6 months. I had to stop him and said. " Wait, your nurse told me there are stones in the kidney". Oh...he replied, let's look at the film then!!!!!!!! Never look at the film that he ordered. Never explain much of anything. I completely agreed with the first two comments posted. He always said " I will call you with the result ". He never did. I had to call several time and got to talk to his nurse...not him. I am looking for a new doctor myself.

Too rushed to provide good care show details Too rushed to provide good care
Nov 4th, 2012

This operation sucks. When I got there and signed in. There were already about 8 people signed in to see Itoku and they were all still sitting in the waiting room. Took me an hour to get back to the exam room where I waited another 30 minutes to see him. He blew in all in a hurry and was supposed to do a biopsy. When I was presented with signing a release of all of the Doctor's responsibility, I told him no thanks and left. I just don't trust a business that is based on moving as many people through as quickly as possible cutting on me. Especially when they want me to say it is okay if the screw up!

Doctor only handles easy cases! show details Doctor only handles easy cases!
Aug 2nd, 2012

Doctor did not take the time to help with unexplained pain and symptoms, and told me to just go to the ER. During a previos appt. he wanted me to go to another doctor for kidney stones because it wasn't easy enough for him to handle.