A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Lubeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Lubeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Lubeck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubeck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubeck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Leigh Lubeck MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendall L. Lubeck practice?
- Dr. Kendall Lubeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Lubeck practices Internal Medicine near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists.