Called because of a patient recommending this doctor show details Called because of a patient recommending this doctor
by Barb on Jul 25th, 2016

I called the office and had the rudest man answer the phone. He really could not be bothered with me. He told me that they were not taking anymore patients. I thought maybe this doctor could recommend someone and he said he really did not have time to ask her. I asked him if he could write her a note or email. He reluctantly said, "well, maybe...." But of course he never asked for name or number. I volunteered this info so I know it probably went in the trash. What a turn off!

by Cyndi f on Jan 17th, 2015

Amazing doctor and team

Feb 16th, 2012

Dr. Lubeck is a lovely, patient, compassionate and intelligent doctor and human being. She has always gone above and beyond what was necessary in caring for myself and my daughters. Her nurses at the Littleton location are top-notch as well.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Ken Meyerson on Jun 24th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Lubeck for nearly ten years, and that in itself says something. Kendall's professionalism, caring attitude, and follow-up skills are what you want in a primary-care provider.