A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Jones, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garland Community Hospital
- Tx. Health Ctr For Diag. And Surg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Maurice Jones MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Kendall M. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kendall Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kendall Jones practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.