A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Morrison, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Morrison, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Morrison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall A Morrison MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kendall A. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Kendall Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Morrison practices Dermatology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Dermatologists.