Dermatologist

29 Taylor Ave
Ste 101
Crossville, TN 38555
931-484-6061
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great staff  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2013

The staff are all very friendly. The doctor explained my problem with me. I would highly recommend.

|  Waste of time and money  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

Being told " we can't do anything for you", when you have already seen a doctor who said you had precancerous spots all over your legs. Didn't even get to see the doctor--saw the assistant. Had to pay upfront (even though I have excellent insurance) and the person at the desk was not nice about it--made it sound like I wasn't going to pay, even though I make plenty of money to pay them. will not EVER recommend this place to anyone. Left confused and out of 300$. Might as well have stayed at home.

|  Will Not Return  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

First visit, waited hr 15 to get called in. Never even saw the Dr. that I made appt. with, but rather her helper, a PA. I was charged Dr. rates, though. In fact, I was charged 60% MORE than what the EOB said they were supposed to be charged, and they demanded payment immediately. Two months after this, I still havent been contacted by the office to refund me the overcharge. During the visit, I felt they were looking for ways to run up my tab. Maybe todays economy necessitates their actions, but I feel they are more interested in their bottom line than the patients health.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Happy Patient on May 20th, 2009

Dr. Morrison spent a lot of time with me, explaining the details of my condition and my options. She was very caring and her staff was courteous and helpful. Wish there were more doctors like her. Highly recommended.