A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brown has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Ole Brown MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kendall O. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kendall Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kendall Brown practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists.