Dr. Kendall Peters MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2015
Exceptional
This guy is amazing and extremely funny, puts you totally at ease and his work, even other Doctors that have seen my breast after my reduction say it's the best they have seen

March 9th, 2015
Very comfortable with dr peters, explains everything until your at ease.

October 4th, 2013
He told me that my situation, facing reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy, "could be worse."

August 31st, 2013
Love Dr. Peters! He is very good at his craft. I had cancer and needed reconstruction and he is the best. My reconstruction looks MUCH better than several of my friends who had other doctors for their work. He is double board certified and his dad is also a highly respected plastic surgeon(never met him). I wouldn't trust anyone else with my medical needs. He's so cute I just wish he'd spend all day with me!

September 20th, 2012
He is great!
Dr. Kendall Peters is a wonderful Doctor. He makes sure that he explains everything and doesn't mind explaining things multiple times if you need help. His staff is great also!

March 31st, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
Dr Peters is an excellent surgeon who goes above and beyond for his patients. I could not have asked for a better outcome. He is caring, compassionate and extremely competent. It's difficult to find all three in a physician. I am only recently out of surgery and cannot believe the excellent results. I expected things to not look so good until I healed more and swelling subsided but found that wasn't the case. Everything looked exceptionally good just 48 hrs later. He is a very talented plastic surgeon who I would highly recommend to any of my family or friends.

March 9th, 2012
Excellent Doctor wth great surgical skills
Dr. Kendall Peters is an excellent doctor all around. He is a highly skilled surgeon and has a great bedside manner. He is kind, caring,understanding, and very helpful. He is very informative and makes sure you are comfortable and have a clear understanding of everything. He also has a very patient and helpful staff.

September 8th, 2011
excellent facial surgeon
Both my wife and I have had work done by Dr. K. Peters. He fixed a vary damaged eye and you can not see the stiches. He has removed cancer from my Wife's nose and there is no scar. My only dislike is he uses Florida Hospital for surgery and the costs are prohibitive if you don't have insurance. He should use a surgery center with good staff that would make his services affordable. Few people need a hospital for plastic surgery. His personal charges are reasonable. Again, he is excellent.

January 6th, 2011
NO BETTER SURGEON OUT THERE!
I cannot comment enough on this young mans exceptional bedside manner and care. He continues to be my plastic surgeon as well as my general surgeon. He seems almost like a friend more than a doctor, but is very honest and to the point with you and takes the time to listen and does not rush you. Wait times could be better, but the entire staff is like family and deserve any award associated with their practice!

March 9th, 2017