A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Scott is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Gregory Scott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendall G. Scott practice?
- Dr. Kendall Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Scott practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.