A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendall Scott is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendall Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Gregory Scott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendall G. Scott practice?
- Dr. Kendall Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Scott practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.