A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendall Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Thurman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendall Varion Thurman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendall V. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Kendall Thurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendall Thurman practices Emergency Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Emergency Physicians.