Dr. Kendall Truelsen MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Las Vegas, NV

3.3

April 13th, 2017
Horrible Doctor
Dr. Truelsen was the anesthesiologists that Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas had assigned for my gallbladder removal surgery. He asked questions for about 30 seconds and began walking off, I quickly asked him if he could give me something for anxiety. He said sure and when he came back he just started administering something without telling me what it was. I looked at the syringe and he injected a full dose of fentanyl. Fentanyl is an opioid, it’s not something given for anxiety liked I had asked for. I was not hooked up to any monitors during its administration and I had blacked out on the way to operating room. He completely ignored my request. Upon waking up from surgery I was in extreme pain, had extreme nausea and I was shaking and crying. I left the recovery room within an hour from waking up, still we no relief from my pain, nausea and shaking. As I was getting ready to be wheeled out the front lobby to be picked up, Dr. Truelsen shows up and only says “I can give you a suppository for the nausea?” SERIOUSLY! He does not take your wishes and safety into consideration and just does whatever is most convenient for him. He truly does not care.

June 5th, 2013
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Truelsen was my two year old sons doctor for his surgery in April. Dr. Truelsen was so kind, informative and took wonderful care of my son during surgery. My son woke up in very little pain and came out surgery wonderfully. I can's say enough about this doctors skill and bed side manner!