Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

Fullerton Orthopedic Surgery
101 Laguna Rd
Ste A
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-879-0050
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unprofessional  |  show details
by Judy on Apr 8th, 2014

My husband had a total hip replacement and has had nothing but problems with knee and hip pain. Instead of addressing the pain, Dr. Wagner has belittled my husband and told him he would just have to deal with the pain after only three weeks of recovery. I have read on bonesmart.org that patients often need pain medication up to 12 weeks post op yet Dr. Wagner refused to prescribe pain medication prior to 4 weeks post op. My husband cannot attend physical therapy due to his pain level and his gait is becoming worse by the day. Our insurance has indicated that they can't force a Dr. to do anything but they think this is unacceptable patient care. This has been a nightmare and my husband continues to suffer.

|  Run From This Doctor  |  show details
by Wagner Victim on Mar 31st, 2014

Horrible experience. Woke up after hip replacement surgery in excruciating pain. Pain was poorly managed in hospital. Dr. tried to discharge from hospital much too early. Leg is now longer than the other. Dr. decided I no longer had pain warranting pain medication 4 weeks after surgery. New knee pain caused by Dr. Wagner's surgery. Horrible bedside manner. Run, do not walk away from this Dr., RUN.

|  misdiagnose  |  show details
by concerned on Mar 5th, 2013

this person does not have any way of talking ,misdiagnose my son and when we questioned him he told us to talk to his lawyer,so we went and complained to the board and they end up open his file .