Dr. Kendall Wagner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2016
Another Dr. Wagner Victim
This doctor is horrible in every way! Do NOT trust him with your health! He performed a toe joint replacement on my big toe 3 years ago. Ever since, I have been in a lot of pain and my big toe joint pops in and out of place when I walk. I recently visited a foot and ankle orthopedic specialist at Cedar Sanai Hospital who was shocked that Dr. Wagner used a silicone implant (which apparently is hardly done any more due to the high failure rate). He basically said Dr Wagner botched the surgery and now I have to have another surgery to take the silicone implant out and fuse the two bones in my foot so that there is no joint at the base of my big toe. During my recovery from Dr. Wagner's surgery, I explained to him many times that something felt wrong and he just wouldn't let me talk, belittled me, insisted nothing was wrong and that said there was nothing more he could do. He is such an incredibly RUDE human being with a HORRIBLE bedside manner. I SOOOO regret trusting him with this surgery. His screw up has changed my life forever. I will never walk the same again. Please, please, please trust me - you do NOT want to let Dr. Wagner into your life. You will definitely regret it!

May 24th, 2015
My appreciation
A very gifted surgeon. I wish I had his level of expertise in what I do for a living.

April 8th, 2014
Unprofessional
My husband had a total hip replacement and has had nothing but problems with knee and hip pain. Instead of addressing the pain, Dr. Wagner has belittled my husband and told him he would just have to deal with the pain after only three weeks of recovery. I have read on bonesmart.org that patients often need pain medication up to 12 weeks post op yet Dr. Wagner refused to prescribe pain medication prior to 4 weeks post op. My husband cannot attend physical therapy due to his pain level and his gait is becoming worse by the day. Our insurance has indicated that they can't force a Dr. to do anything but they think this is unacceptable patient care. This has been a nightmare and my husband continues to suffer.

March 31st, 2014
Run From This Doctor
Horrible experience. Woke up after hip replacement surgery in excruciating pain. Pain was poorly managed in hospital. Dr. tried to discharge from hospital much too early. Leg is now longer than the other. Dr. decided I no longer had pain warranting pain medication 4 weeks after surgery. New knee pain caused by Dr. Wagner's surgery. Horrible bedside manner. Run, do not walk away from this Dr., RUN.

March 5th, 2013
misdiagnose
this person does not have any way of talking ,misdiagnose my son and when we questioned him he told us to talk to his lawyer,so we went and complained to the board and they end up open his file .

April 30th, 2017