A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendel Kidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendel Kidwell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendel Kidwell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidwell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kidwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendel G Kidwell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendel G. Kidwell practice?
- Dr. Kendel Kidwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kendel Kidwell practices Emergency Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Emergency Physicians.