Dr. Kendra Gamble-Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kendra Gamble-Webb?

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I saw Dr. Gamble while she worked at Gynecology & Obstetrics of Dekalb. She was always courteous and one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Friendly and Helpful

Posted on June 30th, 2012

After my employer changed insurance options I was distraught. I had been seeing the same gynecologist since I was 17. My mom referred me to Dr. Gamble and I she definitely put me at ease. She has been very helpful to me.

A Very Good Doctor!!!!!!

Posted on May 10th, 2012

I Just want to wish Dr. Gamble well. Job well done and thank you for your kindness.I will let all my female family and friends know how nice you were to me... Thanks again

Dr Kendra Gamble

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Kendra Gamble is a very good doctor.She is wonderful I never had a bad time with her. Your parents should be very proud of you. You were bless.GREAT, PROFESSIONAL, AND VERY SWEET.

Fabulos Doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I think Dr. Gamble is very careing, She listen to you then talk over everything with you. Dr. Gamble is a very good young black american doctor I look at her i am proud. We need to have more woman Gynecologist doctors like her.

a very great doctor no matter what people say.....

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr Gamble is the best doctor every. Dr. Gamble was very nice and professional. I would tell any woman about her. You see the unprofessional person should try to help our young and black doctor out but no they find anything to talk bad about. our people today need to stand together. God bless you DR. Kendra Gamble......

Great Experience

Posted on April 15th, 2012

As a first-time patient who knew nothing about her, I was very pleased with my experience. I had my paperwork ready and copies of relevant medical info so my wait was minimal. The staff was very pleasant and efficient. I felt Dr. Gamble listened and understood my issues. Most of my medical experiences have not gone this smoothly. Highly recommend.

Dr. Gambles rating

Posted on January 15th, 2011

I personnally like Dr. Gamble. She has always been extremely nice to me and if a follow up is needed after an appointment she always calls me. And I believe that she always gives the best opinion for a particular situation.

Unprofessional

Posted on January 10th, 2011

After experiencing an extremely painful childbirth, my wife was suffering from huge hemorrhoids. She was in agony. Consequently, we called Dr. Gamble's office, but since it was a weekend, we had to wait for a call back. When Dr. Gamble called back, it was egregiously clear from the tone of her voice that she was utterly annoyed at having to deal with us, and she blew us off with a quick "just put some Preparation H on it." My wife and I hold tertiary degrees, and we would never dream of bothering a doctor on a weekend over a small matter requiring Preparation H. We were so insulted by her dismissive treatment that we vowed to never return to Dr. Gamble's care ever again. Avoid this woman --- she is immensely unprofessional.

Terrible!

Posted on February 15th, 2010

My experience was terrible. I would not refer her to anyone.

Excellent ER Service

Posted on March 21st, 2009

Warm, attentive, thorough exam.

Posted on January 4th, 2017