A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Sue Hall DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendra S. Hall practice?
- Dr. Kendra Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Hall practices Family Medicine near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Primary Care Doctors.