A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Sue Hall DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendra S. Hall practice?
- Dr. Kendra Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Hall practices Family Medicine near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Family Physicians.