A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Sue Hall DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendra S. Hall practice?
- Dr. Kendra Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Hall practices Family Medicine near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Primary Care Doctors.