Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kendra Hall-Franks
Dr. Kendra Hall-Franks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Avon Park, FL, with other offices in Sebring, FL and Sebring, FL (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Hall-Franks is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center and Florida Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Hall-Franks has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kendra Hall-Franks has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kendra Hall-Franks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon Park, FL.
Dr. Donald Geldart
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Avon Park, FL 0 mi45
Dr. Hanford Brace
Avon Park, FL 0 mi45
Dr. Tommy Louisville
Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine, Family Medicine
Avon Park, FL 1.01 mi39