Overall Review

October 15th, 2012
I can't enough about Dr. Hall. She is a great physician, She takes the time to listen, cares and is very good at what she does. She would get an A+.Her office staff leave something to be desired. After repeated (three) calls to have a refill called in, and speaking to someone who said it would be done that day, it was never called in. After ten days I gave up.If she can improve that, it would be a terrific office.

September 10th, 2012
AWFUL
Worst experience I have EVER had at a doctor's office. The medical assistant that helped me was awful and had no personality. She also took my blood pressure on the WRONG arm. Best practice is on the left arm, not the right! I was there for my annual PAP smear and had a slight ear ache (has worsened over the day). They would only see me for one or the other. I was told by the medical assistant that either I did my PAP smear or talk about my ear infection. The medical assistance then told me she would be taking my blood for cholesterol. How in the world cholesterol has anything to do with an annual but I couldn't my ear even looked at is beyod me. My PAP smear was NEVER even done or even a pelvic exam. I was just prescribed six months of medication and told that my wellness exam for the year was used and I would need to come back in six months! I don't see how you can even called what was done a "wellness exam." NP listened to my lungs and counted my resp rate!

January 23rd, 2012
A bright and (caring!) medical star
Dr. Kendra Hall is that rare physician who listens to - and remembers - the things you tell her about your medical situation. She greets you warmly, asks important questions, as well as diagnoses and treats a wide variety of disorders and injuries. She is very knowledgeable but understands the limits of that knowledge and makes intelligent referrals to competent specialists when necessary. The world would certainly benefit by the presence of a few million more Dr. Kendra Halls! (By the way, I am merely a patient and am not an employee or relation of Dr. Hall's. She is simply terrific!)

September 5th, 2009
She is the best doctor I've seen. She spent time with me, and answered my questions. She gave me my test results, and explained them to me. She is great!