A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Hendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Hendon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Hendon, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Sue Hendon MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kendra S. Hendon practice?
- Dr. Kendra Hendon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Hendon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Nephrologists.