Learn more about Dr. Kendra Kubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Kubiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubiak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kubiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Kubiak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kubiak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra L Kubiak MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kendra L. Kubiak practice?
- Dr. Kendra Kubiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendra Kubiak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.