A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Kubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Kubiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubiak
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kubiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Kubiak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kubiak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra L Kubiak MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kendra L. Kubiak practice?
- Dr. Kendra Kubiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendra Kubiak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.