A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Kubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Kubiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Kubiak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kubiak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Leanne Kubiak MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kendra L. Kubiak practice?
- Dr. Kendra Kubiak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Kubiak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.