A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra S Lawrence MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendra S. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Kendra Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Lawrence practices Internal Medicine near Unionville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, CT.
See Unionville Internists.