Dr. Kendra Lawrence, MD
Dr. Kendra Stout Lawrence MD is female, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
995 Hopmeadow St
Simsbury, CT 06070
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lawrence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kendra S. Lawrence practice?
Dr. Kendra Lawrence practices Internal Medicine near Simsbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, CT and Unionville, CT.
See Simsbury Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hattie Lawrence, Dr. Harriett Lawrence, Dr. Harriette Lawrence, Dr. Hettie Lawrence, Dr. Harriet Lawrence, Dr. Henrietta Lawrence