A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kendra B. Long practice?
Dr. Kendra Long practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Family Physicians.