A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Beth Long MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendra B. Long practice?
- Dr. Kendra Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendra Long practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Primary Care Doctors.