A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Marsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Marsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Marsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Nicholas Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Marsh MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kendra Marsh practice?
- Dr. Kendra Marsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Marsh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.