A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh-Kates
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh-Kates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh-Kates graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Marsh-Kates has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Nicholas Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates practice?
- Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Pulaski, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.