Dr. Kendra Michael MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Prairieville, LA

• Good
  • Bad

Love her!!!
We have been seeing Dr. Michael for almost 9 years now. We cannot say enough good things about her. She always takes the time to talk with us and is always so patient when answering our questions. She's the best!

October 29th, 2014
Good Review for the Doctor
I like the location because it's close to home and work. We have visited Dr. Michael about 2 or 3 times. She's very courteous, knowledgeable and my child feels comfortable with her.

February 10th, 2014
Dr Michael is an excellent pediatrician. My son and daughter have been going to Dr. Michael since birth. She demonstrates excellent bedside manners. I like to describe Dr. Michael as a preventive doctor. She's very informative and treats my children with the best care. She offers advice both related to my children's physical health and mental development. I absolutely love Dr. Michael!!!

January 17th, 2014
This doctor is absolutely terrible. She is very rude. I did not appreciate her yelling at my nephew. At our office visit today she yelled at him to close the door and to get up onto the table. When the door did not close all the way she yelled at him again to close it all the way. After the door closed he tried to get up onto the table but he is short so he was having some difficulty. She yelled at him again wanting to know what was taking him so long. I don't know about you but yelling at a patient is bad enough as it is, but to yell at a child is just wrong. He was doing exactly what she asked or should I say yelled but apparently was not doing it to her liking.

March 12th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Kendra Michael is one of the best pediatricians in Louisiana. I know because I have been to several. She is so nice, she cares,and has excellent nurses.The wait is not long at all.This is my children and nieces and nephews pediatrician. I would recommend to everyone looking for a doctor.

March 27th, 2017