A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Rorrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Rorrie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Rorrie, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rorrie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rorrie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Alta Rorrie MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kendra A. Rorrie practice?
- Dr. Kendra Rorrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendra Rorrie practices Dermatology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Dermatologists.