A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kendra Schwartz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Lee Schwartz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendra L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Kendra Schwartz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.