Dr. Kendra Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kendra Schwartz?

January 6th, 2017

Finding Dr. Schwartz

I call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Schwartz a few weeks ago, and I was told that she was no longer there. I have several Chronic illnesses. I can't start all over again. I saw a Dr. Devara today and I was very disappointed. She wasn't listening to me. I was there in the waiting room for over an hour, and I was in the exam room for an hour and Dr. Devara saw me for 15-20 minutes.

December 16th, 2015

outstanding

I've been with doctor schwartz for awhile an she is the most caring an amazing doctor I've had in a long time I've followed her where she moved to she actually cares about her patients she takes time to listen to you go over any concerns you may have she takes time to actually talk to about your health an go over any test results you may of had done I'm having some serious health issues right now an she's been amazing an helping me to understand what to expect in the long run so i couldn't ask for a better doctor

December 13th, 2010

Beyond Ratings

Dr. Kendra L.Schwartz is a Doctor is the truest sense. Knowledable, Compassionate, Professional and Respectful.She knows her business and does great follow-ups. She doesn't treat you like a number, but as a member of her family.I would recommend her with the highest accolades.

July 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Very caring, concerned about her patientsTakes time to sit and listen to their concerns. Willing to offer suggestions rather than orders. coordinates with other specialists to ensure you get the best care possible!

January 23rd, 2017