A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Verhelle graduated from American University of Carribbean School of Medicine Montserrat British, West Indies. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verhelle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verhelle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Verhelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kendra R. Verhelle practice?
Dr. Kendra Verhelle practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hattie Verhelle, Dr. Harriett Verhelle, Dr. Harriette Verhelle, Dr. Hettie Verhelle, Dr. Harriet Verhelle, Dr. Henrietta Verhelle