A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Verhelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verhelle graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verhelle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verhelle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kendra R. Verhelle practice?
Dr. Kendra Verhelle practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Jacksonville General Practitioners, Jacksonville Internists, and Jacksonville Pediatricians.