A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Verhelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Verhelle is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verhelle graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verhelle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Rhea Verhelle MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendra R. Verhelle practice?
- Dr. Kendra Verhelle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kendra Verhelle practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Jacksonville Internists.