A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendrick Bashor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendrick Bashor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashor graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bashor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendrick Bashor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendrick Bashor practice?
- Dr. Kendrick Bashor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kendrick Bashor practices Family Medicine near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH and Mogadore, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Family Physicians.