A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendrick Bashor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendrick Bashor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashor
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashor graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bashor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendrick Bashor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kendrick Bashor practice?
- Dr. Kendrick Bashor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendrick Bashor practices Family Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Primary Care Doctors.