A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Mills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mills has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Kendrick Mills MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leo K. Mills practice?
- Dr. Leo Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Mills practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, TN.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.