Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by J.M on Nov 7th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Verpile for 3 years now. I have had many problems for which I sought care from her. I was very confused about my problems in the past because I was never told by my previous doctors what caused them. Dr. Verpile explained to me in detail what she thought was wrong and sent me for tests. She found the problems and treated me. I have been well since. Se has excellent bedside manner and always greet me with respect. She even took time to ask about my other health issues that my primary doctor was treating me for. She really cares about her patients. I like her office staff too. They are so nice to me every time.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Kay M. on Nov 4th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Verpile by my primary care doctor for a problem that has affected me for a long time. I was nervous to see a new doctor. But, when I saw her, she was very kind to me. She took her time to listen to my complaints, then she examined me, and explained all the possible diseases that could cause my symptoms. She ordered some test and a sonogram. It turned out that I had a serious problem with my uterus and I needed a hysterectomy. She did a vaginal hysterectomy for me and I was out of the hospital the next evening feeling great. I had minimal pain because I was not cut open for the surgery. I have been a patient since and I have been very happy with Dr. Verpile.

Not thorough - no preparation show details Not thorough - no preparation
May 13th, 2012

I went for a surgery consult, and it was obvious that Dr. Verpile hadn't even reviewed my records prior to her entry into the exam room. She asked for no history about my problem and rushed me out so fast that I didn't even remember to ask for a prescription I needed. Further, she didn't order a follow up for a positive result I had on a mammo - I had to call the office back to get this!!! I will never go back!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by G.K, New York on Sep 8th, 2010

Great doc! I am normally a freak when it comes to having surgery. After Dr. Verpile fixed my bladder, I became a new woman. My recovery was fantastic. I'd recommend her to everyone. Top notch bedside manner, surgical skills, and knowledge in her field.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by M.L, New York on Sep 28th, 2009

I saw Dr. Verpile recently for pelvic pain. I had been suffering from this pain for 4 years and it's been a grueling experience for me to go back and forth to different doctors without any result. Finally, I came accros Dr. Verpile's business card and I made an appointment. She was so nice, gentle, and compassionate toward me. She is the first doctor who took time to interact with me. She made me feel comfortable to discuss my needs. My surgery was a great success. I thank Dr. Verpile everyday for helping me.

Mrs. M.H, NY show details Mrs. M.H, NY
Aug 22nd, 2009

Dr. verpile did my vaginal hysterectomy because of my problem with abnormal bleeding. I suffered for years. Then, my primary care doctor referred me to her. I was impressed by the way she treated me. She took her time to speak with me about my problem and discussed all the possible treatment options with me. When I decided to have my uterus removed, I was sure about what I wanted because Dr. Verpile explained the situation well to me. I am still grateful. When she moved her practice to another state, I felt bad, but I like the fact that someone else will benefit from her great service like I did. At least other women like me will get to know what a great doctor she is.