Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Not thorough - no preparation  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

I went for a surgery consult, and it was obvious that Dr. Verpile hadn't even reviewed my records prior to her entry into the exam room. She asked for no history about my problem and rushed me out so fast that I didn't even remember to ask for a prescription I needed. Further, she didn't order a follow up for a positive result I had on a mammo - I had to call the office back to get this!!! I will never go back!

|  G.M  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

Went to this doctor for my last pregnancy and I am still happy with the way I was treated. She listened to my concerns and explained my situation well to me. I was high risk but I felt so well informed about what was going on with me that my stress level had significantly diminished during my prenatal care. She delivered my precious little one and made sure we both did well. Thanks again Dr. Verpile!.Gabrielle

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by G.K, New York on Sep 8th, 2010

Great doc! I am normally a freak when it comes to having surgery. After Dr. Verpile fixed my bladder, I became a new woman. My recovery was fantastic. I'd recommend her to everyone. Top notch bedside manner, surgical skills, and knowledge in her field.

|  Mrs. L.T  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

For the entire time that I have been seeing this doctor, she has been excellent in all aspects. She has terrific bedside manner and compassion toward her patients. She covers all angles when discussing my problems with me and allows me to make informed decision about my care. She is an A doctor.

|  Thank you Dr. Verpile  |  show details
by K.D, NY on Nov 4th, 2009

I want to express my gratitude toward Dr. Verpile for helping my family. I was pregnant with twins and my family doctor referred me to her because I was considered "high risk". Dr. Verpile treated me exceptionally well. She was always kind, attentive to my needs, and patient with me. After she did my C/Section, she stayed around to answer all my questions. It was about 3 AM. She is truly devoted to her patients. I am glad to have been her patient. Thanks again.K.D, New York

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by M.L, New York on Sep 28th, 2009

I saw Dr. Verpile recently for pelvic pain. I had been suffering from this pain for 4 years and it's been a grueling experience for me to go back and forth to different doctors without any result. Finally, I came accros Dr. Verpile's business card and I made an appointment. She was so nice, gentle, and compassionate toward me. She is the first doctor who took time to interact with me. She made me feel comfortable to discuss my needs. My surgery was a great success. I thank Dr. Verpile everyday for helping me.

|  Mrs. M.H, NY  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2009

Dr. verpile did my vaginal hysterectomy because of my problem with abnormal bleeding. I suffered for years. Then, my primary care doctor referred me to her. I was impressed by the way she treated me. She took her time to speak with me about my problem and discussed all the possible treatment options with me. When I decided to have my uterus removed, I was sure about what I wanted because Dr. Verpile explained the situation well to me. I am still grateful. When she moved her practice to another state, I felt bad, but I like the fact that someone else will benefit from her great service like I did. At least other women like me will get to know what a great doctor she is.