A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keng Yu Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keng Yu Chuang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keng Yu Chuang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu Chuang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yu Chuang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keng Yu Chuang MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keng Yu Chuang practice?
- Dr. Keng Yu Chuang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keng Yu Chuang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Gastroenterologists.