A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keng-Yu Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keng-Yu Chuang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuang
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chuang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keng-Yu Chuang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chuang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keng-Yu Chuang MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keng-Yu Chuang practice?
- Dr. Keng-Yu Chuang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Keng-Yu Chuang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Gastroenterologists.