A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenisha Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenisha Campbell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenisha Campbell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenisha Natalie Campbell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenisha N. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Kenisha Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenisha Campbell practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.