Learn more about Dr. Kenith Paresa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenith Paresa, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paresa
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Paresa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenith Paresa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paresa graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paresa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenith Kalani Paresa MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kenith K. Paresa practice?
- Dr. Kenith Paresa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenith Paresa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.