A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenith Paresa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenith Paresa, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenith Paresa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paresa graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paresa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenith Kalani Paresa MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kenith K. Paresa practice?
- Dr. Kenith Paresa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenith Paresa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.