Dr. Kenith Paresa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenith Paresa?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Kenith Paresa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

Great Doctor

Helps me with my problems

January 22nd, 2016

One of the best

Dr. Paresa is a born a true healer. He is what I call a doctor's doctor. Aside from his great reputation and accolades from us patients, he is greatly respected and well known amongst the top medical physicians across Southern California. My physician is one of them who recommended me to see Dr. Paresa. He is everything you can ask for in a doctor. (My only grip is I wish he had a secretary at his new office to help him get paperwork done faster.) Other than that, just know you are truly in good hands and have a true friend as well as healer who will be by your side every step of the way.

September 30th, 2015

Paresa is awesome.

Great doctor. Good politics too.

November 16th, 2013

Replying to "beware of Dr Paresa"

I'm sorry Beware that u had a bad experience and from your description it sounds very crummy. I don't work for him, just another patient, but I feel like I must tell you that doesn't sound like him at all. You said he saw you as favor, so I would imagine he reviewed your chart b4 going into exam room. He's not an acupuncturist, so he was limited to what he could do for you. I (perhaps wrongly) are presuming u don't want meds etc; rather the natural way to try and heal ur back. I agree $1500 is awfully high for a back brace unless it gave you endless massages. I know his billing is handled outside his office, so perhaps speaking to him directly and telling him, u returned brace and still getting billed, that he would resolve the problem to your satisfaction. I'd give it a go anyway b/c I've never known him to be unreasonable (well there are those pesky political views, but I'm working on him!)

June 7th, 2013

Brilliant doc and very knowledgable. Treats patients with care and compassion. Now if I could just work harder on his political povs' we'd have a bingo! In spite of that, however, I would highly recommend. Plus likes dogs.

April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Paresa is a very kind man who understands neurological pain, I met him 2 years ago after suffering a brain aneurysm, a floated from Dr, to Dr, until his name was given to me from my neurosurgeon. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Paresa for his help and guidance, and for never just giving me medicine to mask the pain, but to actually controlling my pain and spasticity in my body with Botox injections, and guiding me to the right PT office, and Beatriz and Virginia are amazing ladies in his office

March 2nd, 2017