A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenji Takano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takano
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Takano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenji Takano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Takano graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Takano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center
- Yokota AB, USAF, Japan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenji Lewis Takano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenji L. Takano practice?
- Dr. Kenji Takano has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenji Takano practices Family Medicine near Andrews Afb, MD.