A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenkichi Nozaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenkichi Nozaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nozaki graduated from Hirosaki University School Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nozaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nozaki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenkichi Nozaki practice?
Dr. Kenkichi Nozaki practices Neurology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Neurologists.