Sep 30th, 2011

I drove 45 minutes for a five minute visit where he quickly told me that if it continued to bother me come back. He seemed to be in a hurry to move on and did not really have time for my problem. They than billed me for a consultation. I have since gone to another surgeon who is taking care of my problem.

Apr 4th, 2011

Dr Davis has performed 4 different surgeries on my husband. He is the man of the year in my eyes will continue seeing him for any surgeries that my husband or even me that may come up I would recommend him to all my family and friends. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS. After surgeries he will talk to you and explain in laymans talk what he did

Great experience show details Great experience
Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Davis is very professional with a lot of experience. Great surgeon!The staff , very friendly.

Inguinal Hernia show details Inguinal Hernia
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr. Davis made my first experience with a surgery possibly the best it could have been. He made myself, my mom and girlfriend totally confident in my procedure and is truly a skilled surgeon. I had seen many horror stories about post operative pain following an open inguinal hernia surgery, but given Dr. Davis's skills I have had pain but nowhere near what patients of other surgeons have described and I'm only 2 days post op! I will go back to Dr. Davis for all of my future procedures.

Very compassionate and professional show details Very compassionate and professional
Oct 21st, 2010

Dr Davis have a lot of experience.He take his job very serious and work with passion.I trust him.

Jul 7th, 2010

Dr Davis is a wonderful surgeon.I would trust him in doing any procedures on me.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 7th, 2009

My father is currantly under Dr. Davis's care at Fla East and he had to have emergency surgery to remove his large intestine, and I can not express in words how abosolutly wonderful Dr. davis is. He is a very skilled surgeon he is compasionate and shows genuine care towards my 86 year old father. I am truly thankful God brought him to my dad in his time of need. Thank you so much Dr. Davis my God bless you.